TAHINI BROWNIES | Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Paleo
PREP TIME: COOK TIME: 15 mins | TOTAL TIME: 20 mins
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the tahini, egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coco powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Lightly coat a square pan (8″ x 8″) with coconut oil and spread the fudgey batter out in the even layer across the bottom.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before you transfer the brownies to a cutting board.
- Cut the brownies into 9 large squares.
- Store in the fridge.
Garnished with Coconut Whipped Cream, Cacao Nibs and Fresh Raspberries